Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition and prize is To-Tuscany Ltd whose principal place of trading is at 72 Chestfield Road, Chestfield, CT5 3LU United Kingdom.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees and immediate family of To-Tuscany or any company connected with this competition.
3. The competition will open 00:01am Monday 15th October 2012
4. All entries must be received by the closing date for the competition which is 12:00pm on Sunday 4th November.
5. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. Entries should be submitted via a blog post with the text “villas in Tuscany” included in the piece. (You’ll need to include this link http://www.to-tuscany.com as a hyper-link within the words 'villas in Tuscany' as we have done above. We'll be using this link to track entries!) Each piece should be finished with a 'Top Tip for choosing a wine from Tuscany', which will be added to the To Tuscany website. Voting will be on the best Top Tip. Entries should be emailed with the blog link, name, address of their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
7. Entrants warrant that the work they are submitting is their own original work and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to To-Tuscany to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.
9. The entrant waives all moral rights in respect of the use of its entry to which the entrant may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 or under any similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
10. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt or multiple entries will not be accepted. To-Tuscany does not accept responsibility for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
11. All eligible entries will be uploaded to the To-Tuscany website within 48 hours of submitting the entry where the top three winners will be chosen by a public vote. Voting will be possible on a To Tuscany dedicated web page.
13. On Monday 5th November 2012 all entries will be put in a prize draw and 10 will be picked out to win the book Gambero Rosso Italian wines, the world's most complete guide to quality Italian wines 2013 edition, released February 2013.
14. On Monday 5th November 2012, the three Top Tip entries with the highest number of votes will be judged by Silvano Falcioni, a wine sommelier in the Chianti region.
15. The winner of the prize draws and competition will be notified by Wednesday 7th November 2012 by either telephone or in writing by email to the telephone number or email address (as applicable) provided in the entry. Acknowledgement of the prizes by the winners must be received by To-Tuscany by Friday 10th November 2012. Should To-Tuscany not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, To-Tuscany reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the selected entries.
16. Only one entrant shall win delivery of 6 bottles of wine from our favourite Chianti wine producer, Castello Di Ama, this prize has a value of 300 Euro.
17. The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize.
18. The winner is not allowed to sell or auction the prize on to a third party.
19. To Tuscany reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
20. To Tuscany may use photos, names, counties and countries of the winner in future publications and publicity.
21. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes to To-Tuscany by Friday 9th November 2012, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to 72 Chestfield Road, Chestfield, CT5 3LU United Kingdom.
22. If events occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of To-Tuscany, To-Tuscany reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to To-Tuscany as a result thereof.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and To-Tuscany and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.