Blogger Competition 2016
Enter our blogger competition 2016 to win a week in a Tuscany villa!
1. Create your own Tuscan-inspired recipe, using typical flavours and influences from Italy
2. Post the recipe as a blog post, telling us what you find irresistible about the food and drink in this particular region. The more original and interesting the better. At the end of the blogpost include the words: "I want to win a week in one of your Tuscany villas!" (You’ll need to include this link http://www.to-tuscany.com as a hyper-link within the words 'Tuscany villa' as we have done above. We'll be using this link to track entries!) This link must not be 'nofollow'.
3. Email email@example.com and include:
- A link to your blog post with your entry
- Your contact details: (full name, address and phone number)
The winner of the competition will receive a week's stay in our La Stalla Montebuoni villa in Tuscany, which sleeps up to 4 people plus 500 euro towards travel expense.
The entries will be read and judged by in-house Tuscany expert, Ruth Albracht, who will make the final decision on the most original and interesting recipe.
The competition is open to invited bloggers only and closes at midnight 30th September 2016. Winners of the competition and the prize draws will be notified by 4th October 2016. Late, incomplete or non-linking entries will not be accepted.
Please note: recipe entries may be published on the To Tuscany travel guide with a credit.
The full terms and conditions can be read here. For any other enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org